Important Dates and Times
Posted by Paul McNeil on Mar 27 2022 at 10:11AM PDT in July 2021 Season
So here are a few important Dates for everyone to be aware of.
- The next Board Meeting is scheduled for Monday April 11th at 6:30pm.
- Our Annual Spring AGM is taking place on Wednesday April 13th at Triwood Community Center at 6:00pm, upstairs in Collingwood Hall.
- We have extended the Registration cut off to April 13th to coincide with our AGM. So you last minute sign up’s can bring your check to the AGM.
- Saturday April 23rd, New Player evaluations, likely to be held at Charleswood 1 or 2.
Location and Times still to be confirmed.
- All Draft Days are now confirmed,
- AAA Draft Monday Apr 25, 7:30 pm-9:30pm, Triwood Community Center. Upstairs in Collingwood Hall. JT’s Lounge will provide service to Collingwood
- Draft Day for Dayball, Tuesday April 26th Triwood Community Center, 7pm-9pm in Charleswood Hall. JT’s Lounge will provide service.
- Draft Day for AA Division Thursday April 28th at Triwood Community Center, 6pm-8pm. Upstairs in Collingwood Hall. JT’s Lounge will provide service
-Draft Day for A Division. Triwood Community Center.10am-12pm on Saturday April 30th. Meeting in JT’s Lounge, JT’s Lounge will be closed for bar and food service , We are just using the space for this Draft.
This information and other important dates and times are posted on our website home page, on the right side of the page, look under Schedule.( Click the item then click View Event Info )
You will also find all this information under Calendar on the top of the Home Page.
- And only 37 Days from now, our new Season is set to get underway on Tues May 3rd. Schedules to Follow.
There are no comments for this announcement.