The lock box at the Triwood diamond has been cleaned out and a number of personal items have been recovered. They include:
- A set of keys with proxy fobs and a tag labelled ‘GYMVMT.’
- A blue windbreaker stitched with ‘Senior Softball’ and ‘Art.’
- A black ‘Ultimate Fighting Championship’ sweatshirt.
- A pair of white batting gloves (likely golf gloves).
- Two short, wooden fungo bats.
- A metal sculpture of a boy swinging a bat.
If any of these belong to you, contact Gary Paukert at email@example.com. The items will be thrown out if not claimed by June 1st.