CSMS League Fall General Meeting - Wednesday, November 18th at 7:00pm (Virtual)
Please mark your calendars to attend our league’s Fall General Meeting Wednesday, November 18th at 7:00pm.
Because of the recent resurgence of the COVID-19 virus, the Board has decided it is in the best interests of all to make this a VIRTUAL ONLY meeting online via Zoom. Most organizations of our size or larger are successfully holding online meetings. We expect attendance of 75-100 people.
Many, if not most, of you have used Zoom before. But for those who have not, here is what to expect:
- You will receive an email the day of the meeting with a link to click which will bring you into the meeting.
- You can choose for people to be able to see you via your computer’s web-camera, or remain invisible.
- The moderator (that’s me) will keep your microphone muted until you have been recognized to speak.
- Documents presented, such as financial sheets, will be shared so you can see them on your screen.
- There will be a chat space where you can type in questions and comments.
- If voting is necessary, a window will appear on your screen with boxes for you to check.
I will open the Zoom online session an hour before the meeting for anyone who wishes to try to connect early. This will give us some time to help you if you experience technical issues. The main things on your end is to make sure you know how to turn up your computer’s speakers so you can hear, and to read and follow the simple directions for connecting to the meeting.
Your Board of (16) Directors regularly conducts meetings with Zoom, but this will be our first try at a full-league meeting. We appreciate your patience as we work our way through the technology.
We hope to see your smiling faces online on November 18th.
CSMS League Communications