2020 Season Update from President Ernie French
The fight against this virus is still ongoing, and the Board has still been unable to meet to make any decisions about the upcoming season. We are still monitoring the news, government regulations and recommendations.
As we go through this period of uncertainty, we are also checking with other senior men’s slo-pitch leagues in Alberta. As of today, the overall feeling is to put everything on hold for now.
Any decision about whether our league will be cancelled or not will be on hold until the end of April.
All will depend on what progress is being made to halt this pandemic. The Board will try to meet at that time to go over all our options and try to come up with a game plan.
For now, stay healthy and safe and we will be in touch again soon.
Calgary Senior Men’s Slo-pitch League